Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 13 October 2011

Info Post


2004's Dawn of the Dead remake was one of the better remakes of the past decade. Fast, fun, bloody, and downright chill inducing, not even the fast moving zombies (which we usually hate) could dissuade us from loving it.

In particular, DOTD 2004 boasted not one but two of the creepiest movie kids of the decade. Forget the zombie baby for now, we've got one that was even better.

Let's let the pictures tell the story on this one, shall we?:


"Oh hi there cute neighbor kid, you're my little buddy!"


"You're like my big sister. I lub you!"


"Why are you creeping around my house at the crack of dawn (of the dead)?"


"What happened to your mouth, it looks like the herp LOL!"


"My neck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


"She's gone, I threw her down the hall..."


Well, shit.

If you say you didn't come close to pooping thyself the first time you saw that scene, you is a liar. Relax grammar police, I said you is on purpose. I'm spinning some Wu-Tang as I write this, and I'm just in that mode.

Honestly though, that was a brilliant sequence from the very start to the part where Sarah Polley drove off, fleeing for her life. And yes, lil' Vivian was the heart of it all.

The Master Says- What a great way to kick off a great zombie flick remake, no? In a movie full of awesomeness, creepy little Vivian and her blood lust is definitely one of the most effective parts of it all. We could have mentioned the little zombie baby, as it was creepy too, but that was more cheesy than terrifying to us. For our money, it's Vivian ftw!

Kinda cheesy. Not gonna lie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment